Why Choose Dr. Arvanitis for Your Dental Implant Smile
- Dr. Arvanitis has been placing and restoring dental implants since 1995. He has placed and restored over 2000 dental implants and placed over 25,000 bonded esthetic restorations. His implant work has been accredited and peer reviewed.
- Diplomate of the American Board Of Oral Implantology
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow of the International Academy of Dento-Facial Esthetics
- Associate Fellow of the American Association of Implant Dentists
- Sustaining Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Founding Member of the Canadian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
- Minimally Invasive extraction techniques to conserve bone and soft tissues, as well as bone preservation grafts at the time of tooth loss if implants aren’t being placed immediately
- The ability to extract a tooth and put the tooth right back with an implant and temporary crown on it the same day. This means that you leave the office not even appearing to have lost a tooth. No removable denture temporary tooth and the ultimate in tissue conservation.
- Access to advanced diagnostic planning with hospital based CAT scans and computerized 3-Dimensional treatment planning.
- Platelet Rich Plasma
- Dr. Arvanitis has the ability to handle the whole reconstruction from diagnosis through to surgery and finished with his cosmetic expertise. Not only do you get a wealth of implant experience but also a wealth of cosmetic experience so that your implant smile can look as natural and aesthetic as possible when finished.
“As a general dentist whose practice is devoted to implant and cosmetic dentistry, I understand that implant dentistry goes hand in hand with cosmetic dentistry. As such I am not limited or confined to one technique or another. I understand that my patients do not come to see me for implants — they come to see me to replace their missing teeth so that they can smile, function and eat with confidence. If I can achieve this goal with cosmetic crowns, bridges, veneers, dentures or implants or all of the above, my patient will be presented with all those options and together we will decide what is best for them. Whatever is necessary to achieve the smile you desire — that’s what I do.”